|Yesterday's Tractors Photo Ad Service |
By posting your photo ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines. We do not wish to censor or police the ads being posted here, nor do we have the time to monitor every posting, but in order to prevent abuses by a few people and to keep this forum comfortable and appropriate for our general audience, which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities, we reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our guidelines that are brought to our attention. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. By posting an ad here, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of all photo ads that I post under this program and that I will indemnify the Yesterday's Tractor Co. and hold it harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad here, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- If you are a dealer or a person engaged in selling tractors or parts as a business, or if you sell more than 8 tractors a year, you MUST place your ad in the Dealer Category and pay a nominal fee.
- E-Bay advertisements are permitted but they must be placed in the Dealer Category, which is fee based.
- Ads that do not meet our guidelines will be deleted, and those who ignore the guidelines may lose the privilege of posting here.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of this State or Province, this Country, or of the state or country of domicile of the person posting the ad shall be allowed.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- The Yesterday's Tractor Co. reserves the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
Thank you. We hope that these guidelines will make the Used Tractors For Sale - Photo Ads more enjoyable for everyone.
|Fast Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2018 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters